How much does Canadian immigration services cost?
Immigration to Canada is not free and it is difficult to navigate the immigration system. Therefore, hiring a Regulated Immigration Consultant is recommended in order to avoid the possible consequences of having errors in your application and to increase your chances to be approved for permanent residency in Canada. Usually you should be able to spend about $8,000 – 10,000 for professional services, processing fees and disbursements. Many Regulated Immigration Consultants, including the EuroAsia Consulting team, charge a flat rate or an hourly rate of $150 CAD. Please review below our tariffs for immigration services for potential applicants outside of Canada for a few popular economic class programs.
Please note, each case is different therefore service fees will vary depending on immigration class such as family class, temporary resident class and business class as well as the applicant’s background. We would be happy to provide you with tariffs of our services if you need to choose an immigration program that does not fall under the economic class. Please contact us (see "Contact Us" provided on top) if you are required a service fee for immigration programs other than economic class.
Applicants for immigration to Canada need to keep in mind a few other expenses which are excluded from service fees and will occur before EuroAsia Consulting submits your application. These expenses include the followings:
– English Language Test IELTS – General, CELPIP – General, TEF for French –General
– Notary verification and translation of documents such as workbook, education, birth certificates, etc.
– International Credential Assessment in Canada for higher education obtained in your country of origin
– Police check certificates, passport pictures, express mail services, international phone calls, etc.
– Medical exams for family.