EuroAsia Consulting

Contact us

We Speak


Fill out our preliminary application form online and let us know about your study hope and interests along with a description of your financial ability. Eurasia Consulting can guide you in choosing the best study option that fits your goals and budget. Students save time and money and we ensure your enrollment with one application to top Canadian colleges and universities.

Yes! Canada is officially a bilingual country, with university and college education available in both English and French.

Yes! If your English is currently at a Basic or Intermediate level, you can start your studies in a Canadian language college in order to improve your academic English and then transfer to university.

Eurasia Consulting helps students choose a suitable study option and enroll in a Canadian language college with a conditional acceptance to the best colleges or universities in Canada. Alternatively, Eurasia Consulting can enroll students directly in Canadian college or university English Language programs.

Yes! There are short-term English language and recreation programs for individual students and groups. Programs run between two and six weeks. There are also summer and winter vacation program packages for young students aged 13-17 and older. These programs offer students the opportunity to come to Canada and practice English for half of the day, then explore the city for the rest of the day. Our company can obtain up to 10% in discounts for groups of 10 or more students.

After reviewing your application, a Visa Officer will decide whether there an interview is needed. If yes, an Embassy employee will contact you directly to arrange a time and place. It is important when filling out the Visa application to provide all the phone numbers they can easily reach you at so there is no difficulty should they need to conduct an interview.

Upon arriving at a Canadian airport, you will need to provide the Border Services Officer with your Visa approval letter from your country's Canadian Embassy as well as all related documents. The Immigration Officer at the airport will issue a Study Permit for you. Remember that Customs Officers do not have the authority to issue Study Permits, only an Immigration Officer though at some locations the official may be both. The Immigration Officer will decide if you can enter Canada and determine the length of your stay. You will either need to leave Canada no later than the date set by the Immigration Officer or extend your stay at an immigration office in Canada.

Yes! You can change your schools or programs, but it must be at the same level. You will need to obtain an application form from the nearest Canada Immigration Centre to transfer to another school. However, if your Study Permit has specified that you should attend a particular school, you must apply for a new permit and provide the appropriate documents. This can be done from within Canada.

Yes! You can enroll in another to a Canadian college or university – EuroAsia Consulting can help you with that – and extend your Visa if you received a student Visa in the beginning. This can be done at an Immigration office in Canada. But if you have a Temporary Resident Visa, then you must apply for a Study Permit from the Canadian Embassy located in your home country.

Yes! As an international student, you can work on campus at your school without a permit, or off-campus if you obtain an off-campus work permit. It is illegal for international students to start work off-campus without obtaining a work permit first, even if a potential employer says its ok.

On-campus Work: If an international student is enrolled full time to a public or private college or university in a degree-granting program and has a valid student permit, they may work on-campus up to 20 hours per week.

Off-campus Work: If an international student is enrolled full time in a public or private college or university, is authorized to issue a degree and has a valid student permit, they may work off-campus up to 20 hours per week. Prior to working, international students are required to obtain a work permit.

International students are eligible for these programs if they are enrolled full-time at a public or authorized private educational institution and Co-ops and Internship programs are a part of academic studies. The student must also have a valid student permit. (Not a Temporary Resident Visa)

Note: A Co-op is a paid practicum that is an integrated part of the specific program. Internship is used to describe learning opportunities in the field and may be unpaid or paid.

A Post-Graduation Work Permit will be issued for the length of the study program, only if student has graduated from a publicly-funded or authorized private education institution. The work permit will be valid for up to three years.

If you are a full-time high school student you can also apply for a work permit if the expected employment is an important part of your course (for example programs in accounting, healthcare, etc.) where the proposed employment is associated with an authorized scientific or educational program.

If you graduated from a Canadian professional college or university with good results and want to work in Canada in your desired field, you can renew or obtain a work Visa for up to three years.

Yes! Through the Canadian Experience Class program, students that have graduated in Canada may apply for permanent resident status. According to changes in Canadian immigration regulations in 2010, international students who graduated from a Canadian post-secondary institution with at least one year of full-time (or equivalent) skilled work experience in Canada are eligible to apply for permanent resident status. For more information, please visit the Government of Canada's website here.

Yes! However, you need to make sure that your student permit is still valid for the dates when you are returning. If your study permit has expired, but you need to continue your studies for a few more months, you must apply for an extension of your Visa or Visitor's Visa. Please ensure that your home country passport and Canadian Visa are still valid until your return to your country of origin.

You can extend your study permit while in Canada. Three months before the expiry of your study permit, you must contact your nearest Canadian Immigration Centre and ask for an application form or fill out the form online. For more information please visit here.